I love FamilySearch.org because it’s free, volunteer driven, collaborative, and has more records from around the world than any other family tree website. You can even upload limitless photos, stories, and audio. It’s a great way to preserve your family history and share it with family!
Blog Link Up
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Should We Honor Confederate Ancestors on Memorial Day?
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game
- Family History for Children and Teens
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- Following the Prince of Peace to Higher Ground
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- Why Share Family History with Children – Blog Link Up March 2017