I love FamilySearch.org because it’s free, volunteer driven, collaborative, and has more records from around the world than any other family tree website. You can even upload limitless photos, stories, and audio. It’s a great way to preserve your family history and share it with family!
Diana Elder, AG®, and Nicole Dyer
We are a Mormon mother/daughter team sharing ideas for finding ancestors and keeping them close to the heart. Check out our ‘how to’ articles on the blog, then check out our services page for professional research assistance. Read more about us here. Thanks for visiting!
Blog Link Up
Popular Posts this Month
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- 15 Genetics Activities for Kids
- 3 Tips for Making the Most of Your Ancestry DNA results
- Ancestry DNA Matches: Three Tools You May Not be Using
- Family History for Children and Teens
- “The One and Only Me” – Family traits book & lesson ideas
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- How To Plan An Engaging Family Reunion
RootsTech 2018 Speakers