Family History Travel with Kids – July Blog Link Up
Have you ever taken a family history trip? Or visited ancestral sites during your vacation? Our family has visited the Dyer Homestead in Colorado, an ancestor’s cabin in Taylor, AZ, Martin’s Cove where the Mormon pioneer handcarts went through, and more.
This month’s blog link up theme is Family History Travel with Kids. Join us on July 19 and we’ll all share a blog post about this topic. Here are some post ideas:
- Tips for visiting family history sites with children
- Preparing for family history travel
- Ideas of places to visit to learn more about your heritage
- Family history trips your family has taken
- Activities to prepare children for visiting family history sites
- What family history places do you think your kids would be most interested in visiting?
Click here to add your photo to the google photo album and join the link up by July 18:
Set your post to publish on July 19 and don’t forget to link back to the link up page. The posts will be live at the link up page here: