I wish the MyFamily History Youth Camp had been around when I was a teenager. I would have LOVED it! The camp is in conjunction with the BYU Conference on Family History and Genealogy and when I was there last year, I saw that there was a youth camp going on at the same time. My […]
Welcome to Family Locket. We are a mother and daughter writing about keeping ancestors close to the heart.
Blog Link Up
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Family History for Children and Teens
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game
- Should We Honor Confederate Ancestors on Memorial Day?
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Following the Prince of Peace to Higher Ground
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- 15 Genetics Activities for Kids
Accreditation Activity Adventures of Cowboy Bob Ancestry.com Blog Link Up Book Making Book Review Books Census Children Children's books Coloring Craft Decor DNA Family history consultants Family reunions FamilySearch family stories FamilyTree FHE FHforChildren FindTakeTeach Heirlooms ICAPGen Inspiration Kelsey LDS Location Memories Mothers Photos Pioneers Quotes Research Logs RootsTech RootsTech 2017 Shults Stories Technology Teens Temple work Women's History Month Writing Youth