The Easter initiative hosted at Mormon.org this year is #PrinceofPeace – following the Savior helps us find peace. I wanted to create something for this initiative that would reflect the peace that comes from temples and being sealed together as families. I found a talk by Elder Quentin L. Cook that beautifully illustrates how families can find […]
Welcome to Family Locket. We are a mother and daughter writing about keeping ancestors close to the heart.
Blog Link Up
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Should We Honor Confederate Ancestors on Memorial Day?
- Family History for Children and Teens
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Following the Prince of Peace to Higher Ground
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- See Yourself in the Temple – Family History FHE Lesson
Accreditation Activity Adventures of Cowboy Bob Ancestry.com Book Making Book Review Books Census Children Children's books Coloring Craft Decor DNA Family history consultants Family reunions FamilySearch family stories FamilyTree FHE FHforChildren FindTakeTeach Heirlooms ICAPGen Inspiration Kelsey LDS Location Memories Mothers NARA Photos Pioneers Quotes RootsTech RootsTech 2017 Royston Shults Stories Technology Teens Temple work Women's History Month Writing Youth