with Diana Elder, AG®
Is the record you need at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City? I can search the microfilm or books to determine whether or not your ancestor is mentioned. With over fourteen years experience researching at the FHL, I can efficiently perform the searches you need.
How it works:
- You fill out the contact form.
- I will contact you by email to clarify the research needed.
- I will perform the research needed at the Family History Library.
- You will receive a complete research log with all sources searched and findings.
- You will receive image copies of all located documents by email.
- $35 per hour
- Transportation and parking (may be divided between multiple clients)
Today I was thrilled to receive a copy of a deed that I was not entirely sure existed. Diana understood my exact needs, retrieved the deed quickly, and sent the copy along with complete documentation. Working with her is a delight! I will be a return customer and will happily refer her to my friends.
-Martha J. Hazen, May 2018