Professional Genealogical Research
Diana Elder, AG®, Lead Genealogist
Nicole Dyer, Researcher
Have you reached a brick wall and need fresh eyes on your long standing research problem?
Are you lacking the time or expertise to move ahead in your research?
Have you researched for many years and want to preserve your work for the next generation?
Do you want to learn the stories of your family?
We get it. Sometimes you need help.
You don’t have to go it alone. We have years of research experience and can assist you in doing all of the above.
Hiring a professional researcher may sound scary, but we work with you each step of the way to make sure you are comfortable with our service.
How does it work?
- You fill out the contact form.
- We will email you and set up a free phone consultation to give you an estimate of the time required and what we think we can do for you.
- When we’ve agreed on a research plan and time commitment, we’ll go to work.
- A written report of our findings.
- The research log with all searches documented.
- A copy of all documents located in the course of our research.
- Future research suggestions based on what we have found.
- A phone call or recorded video chat discussing our findings.
- $60 per hour, with a minimum of 3 hours
- $180 for a 3 hour project
- $575 for a 10 hour project
- $1100 for a 20 hour project
“Three years ago, I ran into some rather involved situations with entries in my Family Tree on FamilySearch. To ensure the problems were resolved correctly I enlisted the assistance of Diana Elder. Acting as a consultant she taught classes that I had attended. Diana was always well prepared, informative, and had great rapport with the attendees. She began helping me as a consultant but soon became more of a coach to not only solve my problems but teach me how to proceed with the proper research. Diana is very thorough and very resourceful in discovering additional sources that apply specifically to the problems. She is very efficient and honest in her efforts to complete the problem, whether working with me or on her own on my behalf. It has been a pleasure and inspiration to know her.”
– Raymond Adams, July 2017
“Diana Elder assisted me in research one of my brick walls, my third great-grandparents Joseph Tiochi and Mary Gallagher. She organized the documents I had in my possession and extracted additional facts from them. She also performed additional research using census, city directories, immigration, and notarial records. She organized all the information in an easy to read format. She gave me suggestions for future research. I highly recommend Diana Elder. She was very knowledgeable and professional at all times. I was very pleased with her research.”
– Joey L. Caccarozzo, July 2017
Sample Research Reports
Contact us below and tell us about your research problem, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.