Uniquely identifying a person who is only mentioned in three records can be challenging. The creation of a research objective requires that you identify the person uniquely in time and place. How then, do you define the research project? I encountered this challenge when beginning a project to study Sally...
Today’s episode of Research Like a Pro is about Diana’s visit to the South Carolina Department of Archives and History to learn more about William Keaton, our ancestor. William Keaton received a land grant in the late 1700s in Pendleton District, which became Anderson County. Diana shares what she learned...
Diana Elder, AG®, and Nicole Dyer
We are mother & daughter professional genealogists sharing ideas for finding ancestors and keeping them close to the heart. Read more about us and our research team here. Thanks for visiting!
Blog Post Categories
- DNA Process Tree 1 Downloadable PDF $10.00
- DNA Process Tree 2 Downloadable PDF $10.00
- Airtable Research Logs for Genealogy - Quick Reference, 2nd Edition $10.00
- Tracking DNA Matches with Airtable - Quick Reference $10.00
- Research Like a Pro Webinar Series - 2024 $60.00
Research Like a Pro e-Course
Rated 5.00 out of 5$175.00