I’m Nicole. My mother Diana and I share our family history ideas for researching, preserving memories, and involving all ages in engaging activities. We started researching our own ancestors together in 2002 with the help of the family history consultant in our LDS ward and have continued since then to learn as much as we can about genealogy. While serving as family history consultants at the same time in 2015, we started this website. Diana is an accredited genealogist in the gulf south region of the United States. Read more about us.
Our mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds be successful in researching and preserving their family history.
Blog Link Up
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Family History for Children and Teens
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game
- Should We Honor Confederate Ancestors on Memorial Day?
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Following the Prince of Peace to Higher Ground
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- 15 Genetics Activities for Kids