We are a Mormon mother-daughter team sharing our family history ideas for researching, preserving memories, and involving all ages in engaging activities. We believe family history is for everyone! Teens, amateurs, mormons, non-mormons, grandparents, grandchildren, all of us! We (Diana and Nicole) started researching our own ancestors together in 2002 and have continued since then to learn as much as we can about genealogy.
Our mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds be successful in researching and preserving their family history.
Blog Link Up
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Should We Honor Confederate Ancestors on Memorial Day?
- Family History for Children and Teens
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Following the Prince of Peace to Higher Ground
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- See Yourself in the Temple – Family History FHE Lesson