I’m Nicole. My mother Diana and I share our family history ideas for researching, preserving memories, and involving all ages in engaging activities. We started researching our own ancestors together in 2002 with the help of the family history consultant in our LDS ward and have continued since then to learn as much as we can about genealogy. While serving as family history consultants at the same time in 2015, we started this website. Diana is an accredited genealogist in the gulf south region of the United States. Read more about us.
Our mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds be successful in researching and preserving their family history.
Diana Elder, AG®, and Nicole Dyer
We are a Mormon mother/daughter team sharing ideas for finding ancestors and keeping them close to the heart. Check out our ‘how to’ articles on the blog, then check out our services page for professional research assistance. Read more about us here. Thanks for visiting!
Blog Link Up
Popular Posts this Month
- 15 Genetics Activities for Kids
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- Family History for Children and Teens
- Back to the Basics with Probate Records – Part 1
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- “The One and Only Me” – Family traits book & lesson ideas
- How To Plan An Engaging Family Reunion
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
RootsTech 2018 Speakers