We are a Mormon mother-daughter team sharing our family history ideas for researching, preserving memories, and involving all ages in engaging activities. We believe family history is for everyone! Teens, amateurs, mormons, non-mormons, grandparents, grandchildren, all of us! We (Diana and Nicole) started researching our own ancestors together in 2002 and have continued since then to learn as much as we can about genealogy.
Our mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds be successful in researching and preserving their family history.
RootsTech Class: Kid Genealogists
- Research Logs: The Key to Organizing Your Family History
- MISSION POSSIBLE Youth Activity
- Teaching Family History with a Family Map Game
- Why Share Family History with Children – Blog Link Up
- Family History for Children and Teens
- How to Transfer a Family Tree to FamilySearch
- Make a Pie Chart of your Ancestors’ Home Countries with Grandma’s Pie
- Changes to LDS family history callings discussed at #RootsTech2017
- Mom’s Secret Weapon for Better Family Dinners and Stronger Children
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book and Matching Game