We had the best time yesterday doing this inter-generational heirloom activity. What objects from the past have you kept because they have special meaning to you? What has been passed down in your family? Do your children know about them? Kids and families can work together on this heirloom...
Memorial Day is coming up. Although the purpose of Memorial Day is honoring those who have died in the service of our country, many Americans visit memorials and cemeteries on Memorial Day for other ancestors too. Last year I received this email from FamilySearch.org before Memorial Day: “Your Ancestor is featured in a...
Diana Elder, AG®, and Nicole Dyer
We are mother & daughter professional genealogists sharing ideas for finding ancestors and keeping them close to the heart. Read more about us and our research team here. Thanks for visiting!
Blog Post Categories
- DNA Process Tree 1 Downloadable PDF $10.00
- DNA Process Tree 2 Downloadable PDF $10.00
- Airtable Research Logs for Genealogy - Quick Reference, 2nd Edition $10.00
- Tracking DNA Matches with Airtable - Quick Reference $10.00
- Research Like a Pro Webinar Series - 2024 $60.00
Research Like a Pro e-Course
Rated 5.00 out of 5$175.00