Are you determined to learn how to organize your multitude of genealogy related papers? Have you always wanted to attend RootsTech? 2018 is the year where you can do both. RootsTech 2018 features several classes on organization and I’m teaching two of them – one for the Getting Started track and one for the traditional RootsTech track. I’d love to see you there!
As a RootsTech 2018 Ambassador I receive a free pass for myself and one for a Family Locket subscriber. No purchase necessary to enter the giveaway. All you need to to do is first subscribe to our newsletter (if you haven’t already), then submit a question or tip about organizing your genealogy in the comment section below.
The winner will receive a complimentary RootsTech 2018 4-day pass ($279 value) with access to:
- Over 300 classes
- Keynote / General sessions
- RootsTech classes
- Innovation Showcase
- Expo hall
- Evening events
This 4-Day Pass DOES NOT include airfare, hotel or the coverage of any other expenses. If the winner has already registered for RootsTech 2018, the original registration fee will be refunded.
- One entry per person
- If you haven’t already, subscribe to the Family Locket newsletter
- In the comment section of this post, enter your question or tip about organizing your genelaogy
- Complete your entry by Thursday, November 2nd, 11:59 MST.
- A winner will be drawn randomly from the entries on Friday, November 3rd and announced on the FamilyLocket Facebook page. We will also contact the winner by email.
Best of luck in winning!
My RootsTech Class about Organization
Friday, March 2 at 11am: